Become a deaf member of Signalise
Who can join?
Anyone who is Deaf, uses interpreters or other communication professionals and lives in the North West.
Why should I join?
Our aim is for Deaf members to co-create and run an interpreting service in a way that has never been done before. This includes the development of our platform.
Benefits of User membership:
- Ownership and involvement in a local community interpreting business
- More choice and control of how you receive access to services
- Use and support more local professionals
- Being able to feedback directly and change how the business works
- Opportunity to help campaign for change to make sure access for Deaf people improves
- Access to training, workshops, meetings
- Close relationship to interpreting service and interpreters
- Protecting the future of local interpreting services
- If buying shares, opportunity to earn interest in future (see Investor Membership for more information)
If you are in the North West and would like to become a member see our Join Us page.