We really appreciate the time we've received from volunteers. There's a lot involved in setting up and running a co-operative. The rewards are huge. Not just for interpreters and Deaf people on Merseyside, but for the whole community.
If you are a passionate individual with any time to spare, even an hour a week, we'd love to hear from you. Can you gift your time to do any of the following:
- Digging around, doing market research and getting intel to help us to grow quicker
- Being an admin whizz: creating and proofreading documents, organising
- Fancy some comms work? Writing, blogging, interviewing, video-editing - any or all of these
- Researching key contacts for some exciting upcoming work
- Being a techy: help test our systems; we're growing quick and need you to spot where we can improve
Email us at email@example.com to find out more!
Stay in touch
We can send you updates on our work and sneak previews of what we are doing.Sign Up to receive updates
Become a member
If you are a Deaf person or interpreter, in Merseyside, and not yet a member, click here to learn more about joiningJoin Us