Join Signalise as a communication professional
Who can join?
Are you registered with NRCPD, RBSLI, SRLDPC or ITI as a Trainee or Registered Interpreter/translator or a different communication professional? Do you live or work in the North West?
You can join.
Why should I join?
Our aim is to build a business of Deaf people and communication professionals in a way that has never been done before. This includes the development of our platform.
Benefits of Worker membership:
- Ownership and involvement of a local community interpreting business
- Sustainable fees
- Be offered work first before non-members
- Work more locally, reduce travel
- Being able to feedback directly and change how the business works
- Opportunity to help campaign for change to make sure access for Deaf people improves
- Access to training, workshops, meetings
- Close relationship to interpreting service and interpreters
- Protecting the future of local interpreting services
- If buying shares, opportunity to earn interest in future (see Investor Membership for more information)
If you are in the North West and would like to become a member see our Join Us page.
If we are not in your area yet and you would like to pre-register your interest in becoming a worker member when we come to your area, please email us at email@example.com.